Click below to access or portal. We recomment using the step-by-step instructions below. IMPORTANT: You will need the one time code that our office emailed you on the day you made your appointment. Please check your spam folder for an email titled "Paperwork for Z&B Surgery Center"
Please call the QDP Helpdesk at 615-250-6768 if you have any questions regarding portal access (such as retrieving your one-time security code, resetting your password, and receiving a message that states "unable to contact practice"). Please call our office if you have questions, or corrections to your demographic or insurance information. Our Shadyside office is 412-681-9400. Our Jefferson office is 412-466-9400.
1. If you don't have an account, click on "Create an Account." Once you begin this process, you have 30 days to complete your forms before they are automatically locked.
2. Create your own username and password. Your individual one-time security code is listed in the email that our practice sent you after scheduling your appointment. Complete the required information and make sure it matches the information we sent you in the email. Check the box next to "I have read and understand all the Terms and Conditions." Click "Create Account."
3. After you answer your three security questions, it will take you to the next window. Select the "My Chart" tab at the top of the page. Click on "Forms." Complete BOTH forms: "First visit medical history" and "Reason for today's visit." Please answer all questions, indicating either accepts (yes) or denies (no).
4. Please do NOT edit your insurance information. If you have any insurance changes or corrections, please contact our office. Our Shadyside office is 412-681-9400. Our Jefferson office is 412-466-9400.
5. Once the paperwork is complete, please send us a message via the portal.
6. Save your username and password, as you will need it to access your information.
Thank you for choosing Zitelli & Brodland for your skin cancer care. We value the trust you have placed in our commitment to your health and wellbeing. If you are unable to complete your paperwork online, please complete the hardcopy form and mail it to our office. We must receive your medical history at least 5 days prior to your appointment.
Copyright 2009 Zitelli & Brodland PC – All rights reserved.
Mohs Surgery and Surgical Dermatology for Skin Cancer